Volunteer Leadership Program
Opportunities to Build Workplace Skills with InSight
InSight is dedicated to bettering member's careers through education and beneficial networking opportunities. In turn, InSight has developed an enhanced Volunteer Leadership Program, a way for members to improve their leadership skills by guiding other users through knowledge sharing, problem-solving, and troubleshooting. Through these leadership opportunities, participating members can be at the forefront of product enhancements and industry news all while playing an active role in the betterment of InSight.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Leadership opportunities for you to add to your resume
- Volunteer recognition at InSight's Annual Conference
- Opportunities to network with others
- Discounts to select InSight events
- Ability to help strengthen InSight as an organization
- Maximized engagement with InSight headquarters
- Potential to be recognized in InSight's Member Spotlight
- Increased influence on product enhancements
- Greater opportunities for networking with healthcare IT experts and industry leaders
- Help lead a Special Interest Group with monthly calls and discussions while collaborating with McKesson.
- SIG Leaders
- Help move the organization into the future by providing key strategy and expertise.
- Board of Directors
- Help build and promote a regional event in your area by assisting InSight’s HQ.
- Regional Volunteers
- Provide InSight’s membership with key industry knowledge by becoming a regular website and social media contributor.
- Online Community Contributor
- Membership Committee:
Provide feedback to InSight’s HQ on the overall InSight membership experience as well as all the benefits available to members.
- Communications Committee:
Consider yourself up-to-date with industry news? Join the Communications Committee and assist in providing InSight’s HQ with weekly industry news bulletins.
- Technology Committee:
Influence InSight’s digital strategy by providing suggestions on how InSight’s HQ connects with its users.
- Education Committee:
Share industry expertise to drive the organization’s year round and conference education.
- Committee Volunteers
Interested in any of these opportunities? Tell us how you'd like to get involved! A member of InSight's HQ will be in touch with you shortly.